THE PACK MEETING WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 17 AT 6:30 PM AT THE COLONIAL SPORTSMEN CLUB AT 53 SNYDER-TOWN RD HOPEWELL NJ. CLASS A UNIFORMS PLEASE.
Also, you need to get the popcorn order sheets to your den leader or Denise Balog by Oct 27 at the address below. The orders need to be processed so no delay beyond Oct 27 is possible.
If you can help do the count… please do, with a few extra hands the job becomes a lot easier for all.
Message from Popcorn coordinators below:
Pack 32 News
Did you sell $100 in popcorn yet?
Did you earn that Skylights Rocket Set yet (Scouts who sell $600)?
Did you fill up your popcorn sheet? (30 lines filled earns $10 in Scout bucks!)
You still have time but THE DEADLINE IS APPROACHING!!!!
CAN YOU HELP TALLY POPCORN SHEETS?
Please join us on Wednesday, October 29th at 8:00 pm at 17 Terrell Road, Lambertville
I would greatly appreciate any assistance, please let me know if you can help out.
Popcorn Pickup will be on Saturday, November 15th! More details later.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Regarding Take Order Forms:
* Take order popcorn forms and Prize selections are due to either your Den Leader or Denise Balog by Monday, October 27th. Money is due at the time of submission of your forms. Checks made payable to Cub Scout Pack 32.
* Make sure your name is on your form, with your Scout’s respective Den, and a phone number please!
* Indicate on your form if you would like a Patch or Pin (any Scout who sold at least one item will receive a patch or pin). If nothing is selected, a patch will be awarded.
* For other prizes, make sure to indicate your selection, otherwise the committee will select a prize on your scout’s behalf.
* If you volunteered at a Show-n-Sell, please indicate that on the top of your form and remember to count the sales earned towards the prize quota. (I have a list of volunteers – this is final confirmation)
OPTIONS FOR TURNING IN FORMS:
* You can turn in your Take-Order form and money to your respective Den Leader or the Pack meeting this Friday night October 17th (only if you are finished selling!)
* You can drop off your Take-Order form and money to me at 17 Terrell Road, Lambertville – I work from home so I’m available most of the time (call before you come to make sure that I’m here)
Pack 32 greatly appreciates your time and dedication in making this years’
Popcorn Sale a great success!
Denise Balog and Karen Hart
Contact information for Denise: